Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 7 settembre 2016

FAIRY SPINNER CARD



Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi sono qui per condividere con voi una card che ho realizzato per lo sketch challenge del blog Seven Hills Crafts. E' la prima volta che faccio una card seguendo uno sketch predefinito...spero vi piaccia!
Hello everyone!!!
Today I'm here to share with you a card I made for this month's Seven Hills Crafts sketch challenge.
It's the first time I made a card following a sketch...I hope you like it!


Per realizzarla ho usato il set di stampi dedicati alle fate di Lawn Fawn, le fustelle stiched scalopped borders di Lawn Cauts, alcune fustelle sizzix e una dolce carta della Doodlebug Design (che fa parte della Hello Sunshine collection).
For this card I used the awsome Lawn Fawn Fairy stamp set, the Lawn Cuts stitched scalopped borders, some Sizzix dies and a Doodlebug Design sweet paper from the Hello Sunshine collection.



Ho provato a realizzare una carta interattiva, così ho disegnato il retro delle fate a mano. Ho anche utilizzato dei foam dots perché amo dare un tocco di dimensionalità ai miei lavori.
I tryed to make an interactive spinner card, so I drawn the back of the fairies by hand.
I also used some foam dots, because I love adding some dimension to my project.





Bene, grazie mille per essere passati. Vi auguro una giornata "magica"!!! Silvia.
Well, thanks a lot for stopping by.
Have a "magical" day!!! Silvia.

Con questa card partecipo anche al SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge.
With this card I take part also at the Wednesday Challenge on SimonSaysStamp blog.

6 commenti:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is absolutely adorable! I love those sweet fairies, and having one on a spinner was a fantastic idea. There's so much visual interest in this card and a lot to love about it. Awesome job - thanks for sharing! Esther

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Esther!!! your comment really means a lot for me!

      Elimina
  2. hello silvia! what a cute card, luv the design and the fun movement! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much for your sweet words. Have a wonderful day, Silvia.

      Elimina
  3. Oh this is adorable! So many gorgeous little fairies! I love the bright cheerful colours. Thanks so much for playing along with Seven Hills Crafts x

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you very much Jill for the sweet words and for the opportunity to play on Seven Hills Crafts Blog. Have a nice day, Silvia.

    RispondiElimina