Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 28 gennaio 2017

DONUT WORRY, BE HAPPY! CARD


Buon sabato a tutti!!! Oggi sono qui per mostrarvi la card che ho realizzato ispirandomi allo sketch del blog Stamp Ink Paper.
Happy Saturday to everyone!!! Today I'm here to show you the card I made following the Stamp Ink Paper blog sketch.

E questa è la mia card.
And this is my card.




Per realizzarla ho utilizzato le carte della nuova collezione "Cream and Sugar" di Doodlebug Design (io la trovo semplicemente adorabile!!!), un border die di Lawn fawn e del distress ink color worn lipstick (per colorare il doily).
To make it I used some papers of the "Cream and Sugar" collection by Doodlebug Design (simply adorable for me), a Lawn Fawn border die and some distress ink-worn lipstick- (to paint the doily).


Alcuni dettagli.
Some close-ups.




Con questa card partecipo al SIP Challenge 83 . A sketch!
With this card I take part to the SIP Challenge 83 - A sketch!.

Vi auguro un rilassante fine settimana e a presto!!! Silvia.
HAve a relaxing week-end and see ya soon!!! Silvia.

2 commenti:

  1. Silvia this is so adorable!!! I love your donut card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

    RispondiElimina